Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Writing When There is Nothing to Write About

Today is one of those days where I'm pretty certain that I'm not going to shower.

Actually, let's just go ahead and make that a 100% guarantee right now - I will not be showering today. There is no need, seeing as I don't think I'll be leaving the house other than to walk Sarah to work avec Cool Hand Luke.

That's just the kind of day it is today... a lazy bastard day.

For once, it's seasonal outside, if not on the cooler side of seasonal and the overcast skies and cool breeze coming through the window kept me in bed later than normal. Whenever that happens, the whole day is usually a write-off and today is no different.

I've been up for two hours and done absolutely nothing, save for brushing my teeth. Showering is one thing, but having stank breath is just nasty...

Anywho, I seriously have done SFA today, outside of flipping a couple emails to a couple people to meet deadlines, but the leg work on those pieces got done last night. So really, I've got up, clicked the mouse a couple times and that's about it.

To properly illustrate just how lazy a day it is around this house - the dog is still sleeping. It's 11:30 in the morning and my usually hyper-kinetic, barking at the wind, freakshow of a dog is assed out on the bed next to Sarah.

Viva la lazy!

No comments: