Monday, March 17, 2008

Breaking News: Hell Has Frozen Over


It must have. How else do you explain me being home already?

Normally, I would be at work now, but there is a first time for everything and the first today is that despite an undying love of making money and staying open when everything else in the city is shut down, we closed the doors at The Block and packed'er in early tonight.

The severe winter storm that is ripping through St. John's and supposed to continue until sometime tomorrow evening got me home for a little extra couch time and a few extra hours of sleeping in the morning too, since being at the store at 9 AM has about as good a chance of happening as me seeing green grass anytime soon.

Thought I would pass along the breaking news. Time to watch Jon & Kate Plus 8...

No comments: