Friday, September 19, 2008

Soundtrack of My Life

Song: Crank That Remix
Artist: Travis Barker
Album: None

Okay - this is goddamn awesome.

I don't care how much you hate the original - and I understand people hating the original because it was played to death and every 37 second there was some other pseudo-celebrity YouTube'd doing the Soulja Boy - but this is sick.

The original make an occasional appearance on my playlist because I find any song that has a choreographed dance routine to be a little amusing (and I generally know have the steps because I'm a dork like that) but also because Sarah likes the beat and has no idea what any of the words are and tries to sing along, so I end up hearing "Soulja Boy I tell you what" and proceed to cry from laughing so hard.

I love ya Baby, but you're no rapper... not by a longshot!

Anyway...

Travis is a madman, always has been, always will be.

Love this.

I'm a sucker for a quality mash-up and this fits the bill.

Absolutely love this.

I don't even care what anyone else thinks.

It's badass.

End of story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is something about Travis Barker that just attracts attention.
I have always been drawn to him... on TV, seeing him play with +44 last year and now making a song that did absolutely nothing for me a few minutes ago sound like something I would pay to hear again and again.