Friday, August 21, 2009

Soundtrack of My Life


Song: Misery Business
Artist: Paramore
Album: Riot! (2007)

No, I'm not suddenly shifting gears and becoming a massive Christian rock fan.

I don't even overly like Paramore and their brand of pop-punk with a funky-haired chick on the mic. And no, I didn't become a fan because their song "Decode" was the lead single from *sigh* Twilight...

I'm boycotting Twilight...

Nope, this is a one and done for me with Paramore and it's all Guitar Hero World Tour's fault. That's where I got hooked on this track, just like I have with "Rooftops" by Lostprophets and "Re-eductation" by Rise Against.

That being said, this song is damn catchy and easy to like. I mean really, who doesn't like a song with a good sing-along portion?

As always, I challenge you to listen to the song (see below) and try not to have it stuck in your head all day without it being dangerously annoying... I dare you.

No comments: