Friday, August 14, 2009

Highly Recommended: Texts From Last Night


I've been meaning to pass this guilty pleasure along to you for some time, but somehow I always seem to forget about it or get focused on something else.

Luckily for you, not me, I've been confined to the couch for the last couple days with an fantastic bout of the flu, and Sarah's laptop as my main communication device. Yes, I've been too sick to even sit at my own computer and write... you know I'm sick when...

Anyway, opened the wife's laptop the other morning and she had been back visiting this insanely entertaining site. The premise is basic and one almost all of us have experience with in one way or another:

You know all the randomness you send people when you're drunk or have done something retarded?

Well, they collect all the text versions of your stupidity and put them on display for everyone to read and it's easily the funniest site I've enjoyed in a long, long time.

Nothing makes you feel better both in general and about yourself as reading some of the utterly moronic and ridiculous things you can find on this site.

You must check it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course, what a great site and informative posts, I will add backlink - bookmark this site? Regards, Reader.

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.