Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Time to Start a New Addiction


I've always known that The Wire was arguably the best show on television.

I've known this for three reasons:
(1) I've seen a couple dozen episodes myself and loved them
(2) my man Smitty swears by the show and Smitty is one of the most intelligent people I know
(3) HBO does gritty drama better than anyone

After months of deliberation, a couple good nights of tips from Montana's and an afternoon stop at Best Buy, I begin my foray into the Cops and Robbers world of Baltimore one episode at a time starting the minute I finish typing this piece.

Let me apologize right now for all the pieces about how awesome The Wire is or referencing characters that only me, Smitty and the people smart enough to have enjoyed this show during it's five year run will understand.

Time to go kick back, relax and get hooked.

B-More here I come...

No comments: