Thursday, April 2, 2009

Strange How This Always Works



My life really does have an odd yin and yang to it.

Whenever something good crops up, inevitably something bad follows right along after it and vice versa.

I'm not going to go into details about the bad, because I have too much respect for the people it involves, but what I will say is that things are a lot like Passion Magazine once again and that effin' sucks.

But, just as I was down in the dumps about that development, along came an email from the editor of an MMA magazine to say that he liked my work and looked forward to getting more submissions from me in the future.

The moral of the story: crappy 80's sitcom theme songs are always right...

You take the good, you take the bad and there you have The Facts of Life.

Whatever happened to Tutti and Jo?

No comments: