Friday, February 6, 2009

Soundtrack of My Life


Song: Fall For You
Artist: Secondhand Serenade
Album: A Twist in My Story (2008)

This song is everywhere right now and I can't escape it, not that I want to or anything like that, but man...

Two awesome things I love about this song:

  • Musically, it's wicked with the piano and the quiet into the rocking of the chorus and all
  • It's a re-release which means we all slept on it entirely when it first came out over a year ago and now it's burning up the charts and making a name for John Vesely.
I won't stay and beat you over the head with how incredible this song really is or how much I love music projects like Secondhand Serenade or Neverending White Lights.

All I will say is that these next few weeks on the Soundtrack will be about tunes I'm really feeling right now, so clear some space on your iPod E and get ready for a music lesson or two.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want you to know i did not sleep on this song for a year i've had that song on my iPod for at least 9 months now.... i love it when one of your songs are already on my list, it makes me feel cool.